You found a list of positive morning messages for work to motivate employees.
Positive morning messages for work are simple, concise opportunities to establish connection at the start of a workday. Examples include “I hope you have a great day,” “I’m excited to work with you at the planning meeting later today,” and “You’re doing such strong work on this project. Thanks for your help!” The purpose of these messages is to set a positive tone for the workday, deepen relationships with colleagues, and foster open communication.
This list includes:
- motivational good morning messages
- good morning team motivation messages
- funny good morning messages for work colleagues
- professional good morning messages
- morning positive quotes for work
- happy Monday positive work quotes
Here we go!
Motivational good morning messages
- Today’s top secret mission: give a colleague you don’t get much time with regularly a meaningful compliment.
- With everything going on, don’t forget to stay hydrated today. I challenge you to drink at least three glasses before the end of the day!
- Hey you. Yeah, you. You’re crushing it.
- Today is going to be awesome. Trust me.
- Carpe diem.
- The next twenty four hours are whatever you make of them.
- The day is just beginning, but look how far you have come to get here.
- When five o’clock hits, what do you want to have accomplished today?
- Hey, this is you from the future. You are going to absolutely rock today.
- Today could be the day that changes it all.
- Think how many lifechanging days in history must have started in this same way, sipping coffee and checking email.
- Today is a blank slate for you to continue writing the story of your career.
Good morning team motivation messages
- Together, we’re gonna rock this day. It’s a big one, and I have no doubt we’re up to the challenge.
- I’m grateful for this team we’ve built.
- Good morning, all. Let’s do this together!
- Have a great day, team. Let me know if I can support you today!
- United, our possibilities are endless.
- We might only each have 24 hours in the day, but combined, we have the time to accomplish great things.
- We have all shown up for each other – let’s keep showing up all day.
- We are all here with a common mission and a common belief in that mission.
- There is no other team I would rather be here with today.
Funny good morning messages for work colleagues
- May the WiFi be fast and the coffee unbroken.
- Listen. At least you aren’t a morning news anchor having to wake up at 3am every day. #smallblessings
- When hair of the dog isn’t an option, more coffee!
- You can sleep in when you are retired. It’s crunch time!
- Thanks for showing up. I know you would rather be sleeping.
- It’s five o’clock somewhere– but not here. Here, it’s time to work!
- Listen to Rihanna, and work, work, work.
- Well, you didn’t win the lottery. Guess it’s time to get to work!
- Another day, another dollar. Don’t spend it all in one place!
Professional good morning messages
- Good morning–I really believe in what we’re doing and you’re an integral part of that.
- I know we’ve had many challenges this week, and I recognize how hard you’ve been working despite them. Have a great rest of your day, and know that I appreciate you.
- Today may not seem like a special day, but it represents the very backbone of this company: consistent best efforts, collaboration, and a belief that we can make a difference. Let’s make it a good one.
- As you start your day, think about what you want to achieve and what you need to do to achieve it.
- Every new day at work is a chance to build upon what has come before and continue working towards the best professional you.
- Use your time and resources wisely as you continue your professional journey today.
- Take a moment to think about how much more you have done and know since yesterday, last week, last month, last year, and imagine what you will know and have done tomorrow, next week, next month next year.
Morning positive quotes for work
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “If you win the morning, you win the day.” – Tim Ferriss
- “The day will be what you make it, so rise like the sun, and burn.” – William C. Hannan
- “Nothing will work unless you do.” – Maya Angelou
- “The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.” – Rumi
- “The beginning is the most important part of the work.” – Plato
- “A good beginning makes a good end.” – Louis L’Amour
- “Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.” – William Arthur Ward
- “Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it.” – Richard Whately
Happy Monday positive work quotes
- It’s Monday, and you’ve got everything you need inside of you to conquer this week.
- Happy Monday! I hope your weekend was restful and you were able to have some fun.
- I know it can be tough to switch from weekend responsibility brain to weekday responsibility brain. Be gentle with yourself as you make the transition.
- It’s the start of the week, and the start of a great new adventure!
- You have the whole week ahead of you to achieve your goals and get that much closer to the finish line!
- Sunday scaries? Never heard of them. I’m all about Monday momentum!
- Let’s earn next weekend!
- Let’s make this week the best one yet!
Positive morning messages are a proactive way you can set the tone for your team at the start of the work week. You can use these sayings to offer praise, encouragement, and support. The more your team feels like you have their back and care about their well-being, the more they will invest in their work. Positive morning messages can be a small, delightful opening to their day.
A good positive morning message for work utilizes a voice that is kind, authentic, and takes into account the current environment. “Let’s make today an effective, fun one” feels more appropriate for when things are going well. After a round of layoffs, however, “I know things are tough right now, but I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your efforts this week” feels more attuned to the current situation.