You found our list of the best team building jokes!
Team building jokes are funny witticisms about teamwork or the workplace. These jokes are safe for work, and reflect funny circumstances at the office.
Specifically, this list includes:
- jokes about team building
- teamwork jokes
- office jokes
- work jokes
So, check out the list!
List of team building jokes
While the office is first and foremost a place for work, keeping an arsenal of office jokes in your back pocket helps create an upbeat, easygoing company culture. Here are seven funny work jokes you can use to lighten the mood.
1. “Teamwork is important. It helps to put the blame on someone else.” — Woman’s Day
2. “There is no ‘I’ in “teamwork.” But there is in ‘management kiss-up.'” — Joke Buddha
3. “I told my boss three companies were after me and I needed a raise to stay at my job. We haggled for a few minutes and he gave me a 5% raise.
Leaving his office, he stopped and asked me, ‘By the way, which companies are after you?’ I responded, ‘The gas, electric and cable company.'” — Culture Amp
4. “I asked the corporate wellness officer, ‘Can you teach me yoga?’ He said, ‘How flexible are you?’ I said, ‘I can’t make Tuesdays.'” — Humor That Works
5. “My annual performance review says I lack ‘passion and intensity.’ I guess management hasn’t seen me alone with a Big Mac.” — Distractify
6. “I’m great at multitasking. I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once.” — Humor That Works
7. “If you think your job sucks, remember whenever a famous personality dies, someone at Wikipedia has to change all the verbs to past tense.” — CareerAddict
While team building jokes may be a lighthearted way to liven up your coworkers’ workday, make sure to consider important elements like your teams’ personalities, comedic timing, and culture. These factors can make a big difference in how your jokes are received.
Want more fun team building content? Check out our list of the best team building quotes.
You may also use jokes at work on April Fool’s Day.